Civil wedding Italy
A civil marriage in Italy or a civil wedding Italy is the most celebrated marriage for couples. A civil wedding in Italy offers a fantastic variety of charming locations. Ceremonies are conducted in historical town halls, medieval castles, beautiful villas and palaces. In recent years local authorities have made many agreements with museums and private properties to hold legally binding civil ceremonies in the most beautiful locations.
Interesting facts about civil weddings in Italy :
- Civil marriages are officiated by an Italian authority and are legally recognized in your country.
- Two witnesses are necessary
- Ceremony is performed in Italian by Mayor or civil registrar, with an official Interpreter
- Ceremony consists in a mix between the articles of the Italian civil code and traditional marriage vows
- Ceremony takes about twenty minutes
- There are no residency requirements for a Civil wedding in Italy
- Outdoor civil ceremony can be performed only in certain locations approved by the Italian authorities
- Civil ceremonies in Italy can be customized with elements that express your personality and values: music, readings, poetry and personal vows.
Our portfolio offers the most beautiful and popular wedding venues for a civil wedding in Italy. We can provide you with a fine selection of outdoor wedding venues for an official civil marriage in Italy!
Just contact our wedding planner in Italy for more information and to design your perfect wedding in Italy!
tel: +39 334 321 2230