Wedding Package Civil Wedding in Florence in the antique Palazzo Vecchio
The Palazzo Vecchio in the heart of Florence is the perfect location for civil weddings in Italy. The beautiful Florentine Palace from the 14th century is nowadays the town hall of the city and belongs to the most amazing public buildings in Italy.
A wedding in the historic Palazzo Vecchio is an unforgettable beautiful experience for all couples, where bride and groom can exchange their wedding vows in an antique European ambience surrounded by original antique furniture and precious brocade in the antique Sala Rosso, Sala di Lorenzo or Salone de’ Cinquecento.
After the civil wedding ceremony you will then enjoy a typical Italian “aperitivo” in one of the most famous bars of Florence. Our skilled wedding planners will work with dedication and attention to detail for a perfect wedding day in Italy.
Wedding Package Civil Wedding in Florence
Sample package for 15 persons
- Reservation and confirmation of the civil wedding ceremony
- Reservation and appointment for the declaration
- Interpreter (required by law) for the declaration and the civil wedding ceremony
- Your personal wedding planner in Italy (unlimited Skype calls and email contact)
- Our professional assistance in completing legal requirements and NULLA OSTA process with Italian authorities
- Wedding bouquet and wedding flowers for the ceremony
- Appointment with hairstylist & make-up stylist
- Professional photographer for 2 h (shots usually on CD)
- Italian Aperitif in the antique heart of Florence
Price: from 1500 €